Sunday
It really touched my heart at the end of the lesson when Sister Purkey prayed for me.
While we were at church we let Lillee have run of the house (tiled areas). I was so proud of her for not making any messes in the house. This is the longest time she has been left out alone.
Monday
It made me happy when my workout was over. I didn’t work out at all last week because of girls camp and not feeling well. So when I finished my 30 minute workout which felt like a lifetime I was very very happy.
Tuesday
It was great when my mom showed up to spend the day with me. We did a lot of running around, but it was great to spend time with her, even if we were doing errands.
Wednesday
Young Women’s was a blast. We played water games.
It was really funny when Carter who is almost four threw a water balloon at me. It hit my neck and popped. Although it made my neck sting, it was nice to be cooled off.
While filling up water balloons and tying them I would accidentally drop the balloon. The balloon would then “fly” around squirting water all over the place. HAHAHA! It was so funny. Just picture it; I’m sure you will be laughing too.
Thursday
Eating a homemade quesadilla for lunch oh how YUMMY!
Having a hamburger for dinner; more Yummy-ness!
Lillee only had one accident the whole day. Way to go Lillee.
Friday
I went to the temple. It was great. I hadn’t been to the temple to do work since March. It had been way too long and it was about time I went back.
Lillee looked so funny when she came in from the yard. She had been running around of the wet grass. Her feet, face and belly were all wet and the rest of her was dry and fluffy. It made me laugh. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her.
Saturday
It has been a goal all summer to exercise six times a week, but so far I have been unable to reach my goal. However, today I exercised for the 5th time this week; my most so far. I would have done it 6 times but I was sick on Thursday. I was very proud of myself for getting up at 6:30 AM, on a Saturday, to work out before I left I left for Cal-Nev-Ari.
I had a great time visiting with my mom on our three hour drive to Riverside California.
It was great to see my brother, sister-n-law, niece and nephews. I haven’t seen them since Thanksgiving. It’s going to be a fun four days!
Finally getting to see Harry Potter! We went to the drive in to watch the movie. It was a lot of fun!
It really touched my heart at the end of the lesson when Sister Purkey prayed for me.
While we were at church we let Lillee have run of the house (tiled areas). I was so proud of her for not making any messes in the house. This is the longest time she has been left out alone.
Monday
It made me happy when my workout was over. I didn’t work out at all last week because of girls camp and not feeling well. So when I finished my 30 minute workout which felt like a lifetime I was very very happy.
Tuesday
It was great when my mom showed up to spend the day with me. We did a lot of running around, but it was great to spend time with her, even if we were doing errands.
Wednesday
Young Women’s was a blast. We played water games.
It was really funny when Carter who is almost four threw a water balloon at me. It hit my neck and popped. Although it made my neck sting, it was nice to be cooled off.
While filling up water balloons and tying them I would accidentally drop the balloon. The balloon would then “fly” around squirting water all over the place. HAHAHA! It was so funny. Just picture it; I’m sure you will be laughing too.
Thursday
Eating a homemade quesadilla for lunch oh how YUMMY!
Having a hamburger for dinner; more Yummy-ness!
Lillee only had one accident the whole day. Way to go Lillee.
Friday
I went to the temple. It was great. I hadn’t been to the temple to do work since March. It had been way too long and it was about time I went back.
Lillee looked so funny when she came in from the yard. She had been running around of the wet grass. Her feet, face and belly were all wet and the rest of her was dry and fluffy. It made me laugh. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her.
Saturday
It has been a goal all summer to exercise six times a week, but so far I have been unable to reach my goal. However, today I exercised for the 5th time this week; my most so far. I would have done it 6 times but I was sick on Thursday. I was very proud of myself for getting up at 6:30 AM, on a Saturday, to work out before I left I left for Cal-Nev-Ari.
I had a great time visiting with my mom on our three hour drive to Riverside California.
It was great to see my brother, sister-n-law, niece and nephews. I haven’t seen them since Thanksgiving. It’s going to be a fun four days!
Finally getting to see Harry Potter! We went to the drive in to watch the movie. It was a lot of fun!
Brittany, Brett & CJ
love this!
ReplyDeletecongrats on 6 days of exercise, dang!