Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Happenings 7/26-8/1/09

Sunday
It was nice to come home after three hours of church to find that Lillee had used the outside for all her peeing and pooping. What a good girl.
After a lesson a few weeks ago about keeping the Sabbath day holy, and feeling guilty about not doing better, I was very proud of myself for not turning the TV on at all today.
Monday
I finally finished (for the most part) my list of things to do. The list is never ending, but I did get a lot done.
Tuesday
The inspection was finally done on the water heater (bout time). We can now put everything where we want it. Meaning we will finally put the paint back in the corner a few feet from the water heater.
After hours of working on the Microsoft movie maker I finally finished the slide show of girls camp. I had my struggles along the way (moving files and having to redo the show & music I wanted to use would not import –stupid copyrights, I bought the CD I should get to us it the way I want-)
Wednesday
Ahhhhhh (sigh of relief), the DVD burned. I had trouble burning a DVD the last time I made a movie and I was very worried that after all the work that was done it wouldn’t work. But I worried for nothing, all is well.
It was great to see my mom today. I drove over to Henderson to run errands with her and have lunch. I love having my mom not too far away and that I’m able to see her on a semi regular basis. I don’t care if our time is spent running errands as long as I have time with her.
The activity went really well. The girls seemed to really enjoy the movie slide show that I put together of the pictures from girls camp.
Thursday
24 hours of no accidents. Go Lillee!
Friday
I went shopping for some new work pants. I donated my tan and black pants to the DI at the end of the school year because they were too big. (huge grin) I first headed to Old Navy thank you Cortni for the 30% off discount email. Why is it that when you are looking for pants all you see are tops and vice versa? A sales girl came up to me to see if I needed any help finding anything. It was then that I realized I had an arm full of shirts and no pants. I needed to focus! I left the store with 3 shirts and 1 pair of brown pants. I then headed to Khols with my 15% off coupon for more pants. I did much better at this store. I only bought one pair of pants (tan), no shirts, but still no black pants. Ah shucks guess I will have to do more shopping.
48 hours of no accidents. Lillee your doing awesome!
Saturday
I started me day off with more shopping at Old Navy. The 30% off was still good and I still needed black pants. This time I left the store with two hoodies and one pair of black pants. I had finally completed my task of getting a pair of tan and black pants. The completion of said task only cost me a pair of brown pants, 3 shirts, and two hoodies on top of the pants I planned to buy. Back to school shopping is fun! It would have been more fun, or as I like to say funner, if I could have shopped with Audree and not alone.
I spent the rest of the day being lazy. I had planned to clean the house and be very productive, but shopping wore me out. Neal and I spent the day together doing nothing. It was great.
72 hours of no accidents. Keep it up Lillee I know you can do it. Okay so I have been praying for my little puppy and the Lord has been answering my prayers. It is nice to know the Heavenly Father cares enough about me and the little things that go on in my life that he would bless my little girl to learn. She has grown, changed and learned so much since we got her two months ago. It is a lot of fun watching her learn and grow. I think I was most happy when she learned the word “no”. This word has a lot of power and is very important. Lillee understanding the meaning of no is the key to Neal and me staying sane.

4 comments:

  1. I love puppy faces.

    Oh and this brought back such memories of the week I tried to do a Girls Camp DVD and it took me 4 days to get it to burn! Then when it was time to start the activity, it wouldn't play! I was a complete mess! One of the advisors took the girls for ice cream while I had a techno savvy ward member come over and get the thing working. The girls loved it, but I as a complete mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful week of happenings! I love hearing about your adorable babies. The pictures are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom has my CD (pictures) as soon as I get them back I will e-mail you some....or if you want I can send some to your walmart and you can pick them up?? Evan has a follow-up with the audiologist to check his hearing. It has improved a little since the tubes but he still doesn't hear fully.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi annie! I am so glad I have your blog now...and your life is not boring! It sounds very interesting to me! :)

    ReplyDelete