We had asked our amazing volunteers to be at our house at 12pm to help load the fridge and then help unload at the apartment, so we had some time to spare. We used the time wisely by bringing all the fridge items over to the apartment and unloading some of the stuff that was in the car. We also dropped of Neal's car, as we had one to many vehicles for us to drive. During the time at the apartment I made at least six trips up and down the stairs. This is when I began to pray extra hard that lots of guys would show up to help us. I knew that without help I was not going to make it to the end of the day. I would die of heat or exhaustion or being in terrible shape, you choose.
Fortunately my prayers were answered and we had A LOT of help. They were able to load the fridge and other odds and ends, drive over to the new digs, unload the storage stuff into the garage and bring all the rest up to our second floor apartment within an hour! The totally and completely ROCK! I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to those men who took time away from their families to help us out. In the time that they did all of that we wouldn't have even made a dent in the storage stuff. They have all made my hero list. A special thanks to: Merrill Delimont, Ryan Fitzgibbons, Dustin Fraiser, Zack Hassel, Kevin & Issac Ferri and George Peters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving sucks, but with these guys on your side it makes it so much better. I know who to call on in July when we make the BIG move. Love you all you are the BEST.
Merrill
Ryan
Dustin & Zack
Bishop Ferri, Zack & Dustin
Neal
The kids waiting on the patio. Some more patient then others.
Bedroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
Dining room
Living room
The patio. Check out the doggie "litter box". It is a work in progress.




This just made me smile. So glad you have so many heroes in your life Annie. :)
ReplyDelete