I wanted to share something pretty cool that happened to me in the temple. I walked up to the desk to show my recommend, which was scanned. As I was walking past the desk to enter the temple I noticed the mans name. I don't even know what made me look at his name badge, but his name made me stop in my tracks. His name is Helmut Bork. I know this name well because he was the patriarch that gave me my blessing. How awesome was that? I asked him if he was a patriarch and he confirmed that he was. I let him know that he was the one who gave me my blessing. Do you believe in coincidences? I don't really believe in them I think everything happens for a reason. Not sure what the reason is but it was still cool.
The veiw from the temple. BEAUTIFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment